11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- US locations with the highest gas prices
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot