11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- St. George traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia