11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend