11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block