11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Podesta: FBI should provide more information on new emails
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED