10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit