10/05/2013 4:05pmThe Pentagon is bringing back to work at least 90 percent of the estimated 350,000 defense civilian employees who were furloughed in the partial government shutdown. The move takes a big bite out of the impact of the political impasse in Washington that has left the government without a budget.
Browse by Day Archive
- Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Have You Seen This? Reporter versus Irish weather
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search