10/05/2013 4:05pmThe Pentagon is bringing back to work at least 90 percent of the estimated 350,000 defense civilian employees who were furloughed in the partial government shutdown. The move takes a big bite out of the impact of the political impasse in Washington that has left the government without a budget.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers