09/15/2013 6:03amA day after sealing a deal with Russia on securing Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss the agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Gov't shutdown, health bill rescue at stake in Congress
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming