09/15/2013 6:03amA day after sealing a deal with Russia on securing Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss the agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah's McGee falls by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 103