09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident