08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia