08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children