08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child