08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 11