08/06/2013 1:36amPresident Barack Obama's visit to Phoenix on Tuesday shines a spotlight on one of the nation's most rapid housing recoveries, with home prices soaring and bidding wars occurring on a regular basis.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges