10/19/2013 3:32amA truck carrying hog feed smashed into the rear of a passenger bus on a remote downhill provincial road in the northern Philippines early Saturday, setting off a series of wrecks that left at least 20 people dead and injured 44 others, police said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking