01/27/2014 10:05amIn a first, working-age people now make up the majority in U.S. households that rely on food stamps _ a switch from a few years ago, when children and the elderly were the main recipients.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015