01/10/2014 2:13pmMore than 2 million Americans met the health care overhaul's deadline last month to sign up for insurance coverage that started Jan. 1. But the enrollment window hasn't slammed shut on the millions more who still need protection in the new year.
Browse by Day Archive
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'