10/16/2013 3:50pmAutomakers have sweetened deals in recent months for plug-in electric cars in a bid to boost sales and move the vehicles off dealer lots as the end of the year nears.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Planned Parenthood appeals decision stands in unusual review