10/02/2013 11:13amIf you're one of the nearly 60 million people in the U.S. who work at small businesses, the nation's new health care law likely will affect you in some way. Starting this week, public exchanges, or marketplaces, are opening up in each state to sell health insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Rose Park woman serves neighbors with mobile coffee truck
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease