10/02/2013 11:13amIf you're one of the nearly 60 million people in the U.S. who work at small businesses, the nation's new health care law likely will affect you in some way. Starting this week, public exchanges, or marketplaces, are opening up in each state to sell health insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Presidential Limo: Trumps, Obamas on their way to Capitol
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving