10/14/2013 7:38pmBryce and Trudy Nielsen's 3-year-old son, Dayton, lost his battle with cancer less than two weeks ago. The news was devastating, and to make matters worse, they recently found out the money donated to help them pay for funeral expenses was stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless