05/08/2014 1:59pmJay Macfarland and Amy Iverson from KSL Newsradio's The Browsers tell us about their "Look Up" campaign. And also give details about Utah's No Phone Manipulation Law that takes effect on May 13th.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M