03/28/2014 1:00pmEarlier this month we told you about new research on "Electronic Displays of Insensitivity" -- basically ignoring people in favor of your smartphone. Today we are lucky enough to have one of the men behind this study in studio today -- New York Times best selling author David Maxfield.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison