03/28/2014 1:00pmEarlier this month we told you about new research on "Electronic Displays of Insensitivity" -- basically ignoring people in favor of your smartphone. Today we are lucky enough to have one of the men behind this study in studio today -- New York Times best selling author David Maxfield.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'