01/29/2014 1:00pmTaking care of a chronic medical condition can feel overwhelming -- and like you aren't in control. But an app being developed can help. The Pocket Physician allows users to track vital signs and medical events, take notes, store medical records and much more.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former U. football player's triplet son loses battle with brain cancer
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'