01/10/2014 1:00pmThe new year has just begun -- and yet many may already be thinking of giving up on their resolutions. But there are small changes you can make to help you keep with them. Alex Capecelatro and David Zimmerman from the social network "at the pool" joined us live via Skype to look at some of their favorite apps to help.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch