01/10/2014 1:00pmThe new year has just begun -- and yet many may already be thinking of giving up on their resolutions. But there are small changes you can make to help you keep with them. Alex Capecelatro and David Zimmerman from the social network "at the pool" joined us live via Skype to look at some of their favorite apps to help.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Fire in Box Elder County burns 700 acres
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24