11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her