08/19/2014 7:02pmThis week has been designated Utah's first Drowsy Driving Awareness Week because it's one of the top five behaviors that kill motorists in the state. KSL TV's Jed Boal stayed up all night to show how sleeplessness affects driving.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 police cars collide; officers injured
- Pleasant View family sells large house to serve others
- Photo of FSU football player eating lunch with autistic boy brings mother to tears
- Why your landscape problems might not be your fault - SPONSORED
- Provo woman gives birth after not knowing she was pregnant
- EpiPen main ingredient costs 'less than a Big Mac'
- 4-year-old girl injured in lawn mower accident leaves hospital
- Driverless tractor rolled out by Cache County robotics company
- Susan Hunt pleads guilty to DUI in January confrontation with police
- Salt Lake police seek looters in homicide investigation