08/19/2014 7:02pmThis week has been designated Utah's first Drowsy Driving Awareness Week because it's one of the top five behaviors that kill motorists in the state. KSL TV's Jed Boal stayed up all night to show how sleeplessness affects driving.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- 'A gift to the community': Local dentist reaches out to kids with 'retrocade'