07/16/2014 11:02pmThe July 4 accident that killed three people on I-80 was just one of many highway tragedies Utah has seen this summer. All of them take a toll on everyone involved, including the emergency crews who respond, and UHP Lt. Cory Nye knows that firsthand.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Nu Skin had Utah's top-paid CEO with $10.3M paycheck
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor