03/18/2013 8:29pmThe sun splurge you get from a tanning bed significantly increases your risk of developing skin cancer, and that risk goes up the earlier you start. A new study has experts calling on states and the FDA to beef up tanning bed restrictions, before teenage melanoma cases skyrocket.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook