03/05/2013 11:05pmSqueezable snacks have become a popular and convenient way for busy parents to feed their children. But experts say they might be rotting your kids' teeth.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Video: Toddler riders invade SLC for Strider Cup World Championships
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'