02/22/2013 3:14pmYour favorite chip just might change, now that Lay's has rolled out new specialty flavors. For the first time in their 75-year history, Lay's introduces three consumer-inspired potato chips: Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Selected from nearly 4 million fan submissions, these finalist flavors are competing for $1 million in prize money.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah