02/22/2013 3:14pmYour favorite chip just might change, now that Lay's has rolled out new specialty flavors. For the first time in their 75-year history, Lay's introduces three consumer-inspired potato chips: Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Selected from nearly 4 million fan submissions, these finalist flavors are competing for $1 million in prize money.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space