02/22/2013 3:14pmYour favorite chip just might change, now that Lay's has rolled out new specialty flavors. For the first time in their 75-year history, Lay's introduces three consumer-inspired potato chips: Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Selected from nearly 4 million fan submissions, these finalist flavors are competing for $1 million in prize money.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Why is the government searching cellphones?