02/22/2013 3:14pmYour favorite chip just might change, now that Lay's has rolled out new specialty flavors. For the first time in their 75-year history, Lay's introduces three consumer-inspired potato chips: Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Selected from nearly 4 million fan submissions, these finalist flavors are competing for $1 million in prize money.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter