02/22/2013 3:14pmYour favorite chip just might change, now that Lay's has rolled out new specialty flavors. For the first time in their 75-year history, Lay's introduces three consumer-inspired potato chips: Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Selected from nearly 4 million fan submissions, these finalist flavors are competing for $1 million in prize money.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Officials search for possible drowning victim near Moab
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Charges: Abused baby died of dehydration, lived in filthy conditions
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake