02/13/2013 10:26amThe Plugg Radio is a new twist on an old favorite. A Norwegian design team has created a radio that turns on and off by plugging it with a cork. 3-D printing company Quirky, is re-designing the ironing board to make chores more efficient. Have you ever wondered what it's like to be homeless? This Swedish hotel will give you sleeping accommodations beneath a bridge or on a public bench.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Australia defends end of MH370 hunt; investigation continues