02/07/2013 11:39amKSL's Jay McFarland shows off the hotel of the future, designed with tablet-touch walls that allow you to watch your favorite show, check the weather, browse the web and anything else that you would to with your mobile device. Touchscreens get smudgy and Japanese toy company Tomy, has the solution. They've created a miniature Roomba to clean the glass of your tablets and smartphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother