02/07/2013 11:39amKSL's Jay McFarland shows off the hotel of the future, designed with tablet-touch walls that allow you to watch your favorite show, check the weather, browse the web and anything else that you would to with your mobile device. Touchscreens get smudgy and Japanese toy company Tomy, has the solution. They've created a miniature Roomba to clean the glass of your tablets and smartphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch