02/07/2013 11:39amKSL's Jay McFarland shows off the hotel of the future, designed with tablet-touch walls that allow you to watch your favorite show, check the weather, browse the web and anything else that you would to with your mobile device. Touchscreens get smudgy and Japanese toy company Tomy, has the solution. They've created a miniature Roomba to clean the glass of your tablets and smartphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED