02/01/2013 12:01pmKSL's Jay McFarland reviews two Bluetooth devices that interact with your mobile devices. The JayBird is the smallest wireless headphone on the market, packing 8-hours of high-fidelity sound. The COOKOO is a watch that syncs with your smartphone, giving you all of your phone's alerts on your wrist.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims