02/01/2013 12:01pmKSL's Jay McFarland reviews two Bluetooth devices that interact with your mobile devices. The JayBird is the smallest wireless headphone on the market, packing 8-hours of high-fidelity sound. The COOKOO is a watch that syncs with your smartphone, giving you all of your phone's alerts on your wrist.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen delivers 15-pound baby in India
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself, police say
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Quiz: Would you pass Utah's driver license test if you took it today?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Diets don't work, but here's what does
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase