01/11/2013 5:50amJust how strong is Corning's Gorilla Glass? Used by over 33 mobile devices, including Apple, Gorrila Glass 3 is touted as the strongest, most damage resistant screen-glass to date. Also, Jay and Amy demo the Necomimi Cat Ears and IntelliPilliow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee