01/11/2013 5:50amJust how strong is Corning's Gorilla Glass? Used by over 33 mobile devices, including Apple, Gorrila Glass 3 is touted as the strongest, most damage resistant screen-glass to date. Also, Jay and Amy demo the Necomimi Cat Ears and IntelliPilliow.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Photos: Snowbird faithful hit slopes on final day of the season
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy