01/11/2013 5:50amJust how strong is Corning's Gorilla Glass? Used by over 33 mobile devices, including Apple, Gorrila Glass 3 is touted as the strongest, most damage resistant screen-glass to date. Also, Jay and Amy demo the Necomimi Cat Ears and IntelliPilliow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner