01/11/2013 5:50amJust how strong is Corning's Gorilla Glass? Used by over 33 mobile devices, including Apple, Gorrila Glass 3 is touted as the strongest, most damage resistant screen-glass to date. Also, Jay and Amy demo the Necomimi Cat Ears and IntelliPilliow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District