01/11/2013 5:50amJust how strong is Corning's Gorilla Glass? Used by over 33 mobile devices, including Apple, Gorrila Glass 3 is touted as the strongest, most damage resistant screen-glass to date. Also, Jay and Amy demo the Necomimi Cat Ears and IntelliPilliow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Great Clips of the Week: Colorado soccer player flips for goal; Little Leaguers go ham on cameras
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic