01/11/2013 1:05pmLots of people are working hard in 2013 to get in shape. And there are new high tech ways to help them keep on track. Logan based iFit is making it easy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Gobert scores career-high 35, Jazz beat Knicks 108-101
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options