01/18/2013 10:34amKyle Tresnak scored 23 points on 10-of-19 shooting from the field, grabbed eight rebounds and Weber State shot 54.5 percent from the field in the second half to beat Northern Arizona 83-70 on Thursday night to stay perfect in Big Sky play.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem