01/15/2013 5:21pmThis past week Damian Lillard returned home to Oakland, Calif., and scored a career high 37 points against the Golden State Warriors. Lillard hit 15-of-22 shots from the field, including seven 3-pointers, but the Blazers fell 103-97 on the road.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election