12/14/2013 9:19pmVisiting UNLV (4-4) came up with 19 points off of turnovers to come away with a 73-51 win at Southern Utah (1-6) Saturday night. The Rebels turned 11 steals into 12 fast break points and had four different players score in double figures on their way to victory.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says