07/29/2013 6:24amFor a lot of you, the Polynesian Cultural Center in Oahu Hawaii is probably on your lists of places to travel. But if you just can't get there soon enough, don't worry. They have come to us.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah's McGee falls by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 103
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'