07/03/2013 7:11amIt's a local project aimed at showering low- income moms with baby supplies. It's called Shower them with Love - and the Bank of Utah is jumping on board to help during the month of July.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow