05/20/2013 7:03amMay is National Celiac Disease Awareness Month and for those of you dealing with it you know it can be hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. For our Your Life Your Health series today, a Harmons chef and dietitian making some healthy gluten-free dishes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'