05/13/2013 6:22amIt used to be that a stay at the hospital meant terrible food - well, not anymore. Park City Medical Center is one of the Intermountain Healthcare hospitals that proves to have great healthy food.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash