01/23/2014 10:35amThe American Civil Liberties Union is suing a school board in Louisiana, alleging officials at one of its schools harassed a sixth-grader because of his Buddhist faith and that the district routinely pushes Christian beliefs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia